Saturday, April 26, 2014

Circles Thank You

It is another gorgeous day today - it's got me in the spring cleaning mode! Letting go of things that I've held onto for years to make more open space is so liberating! Here are a few more cards that I created for my sister's Etsy shop. Please see bottom of post for purchasing information.
















These cards were created with kraft cardstock, stencils, and molding paste. The sentiment is my sister's handwriting printed on white cardstock. The entire sentiment and colored paper strip are mounted on 1/8" foam dimensional. These cards can be sent through standard USPS without additional postage. Also note that in the last 6 photos, gold glitter has been added to the molding paste for a little more sparkle.

Each card is constructed completely by hand from the cutting and scoring of the base to the design and creation of the sentiment.

Specifications:
Material: Sturdy kraft cardstock, solid cardstock with computer printed message, foam dimensional, molding paste, glitter (if desired)
Cards are sold individually and come with a 24 lb. white envelope handcrafted by me. I use remoistenable envelope glue that works exactly like the glue on envelopes that you can buy in stores.
Each card has been left blank inside, but can be customized with my sister's beautiful calligraphy to suit your needs. See Etsy posting for more details.
Size: Standard A2 card and envelope: Card measures 4 1/4" 5 1/2", envolope measures 4 3/8" x 5 3/4"

Because each card is made entirely by hand, there will be small variations even in cards of the same design. Cards are packaged and sealed in a cellophane bag and will ship from Memphis, TN. They are available for purchase here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!



No comments:

Post a Comment