Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kraft Love Birds

Again, here are a few cards that I recently constructed and are for sale at my sister's Etsy (see bottom of post for purchase information. These cards are great for weddings, anniversaries, and many other occassions where you just want to show someone how much you care. Since they can be completely customized to fit your needs, they are very versatile!
















The wings are sewn directly to the birds and the birds are then adhered directly to the card base. The inside of the card is free of holes and thread of any kind.

Each card is constructed completely by hand from the cutting and scoring of the base to the design and creation of the birds.

Specifications:
Material: Sturdy kraft cardstock, patterned paper, vellum, quilting thread, archival-safe permanent black pen.
Cards are sold individually and come with a 24 lb. white envelope handcrafted by me. I use remoistenable envelope glue that works exactly like the glue on envelopes that you can buy in stores.
Each card has been left blank inside and out, but can be customized with my sister's beautiful calligraphy to suit your needs. See Etsy posting for more details.
Size: Standard A2 card and envelope: Card measures 4 1/4" 5 1/2", envolope measures 4 3/8" x 5 3/4"

Because each card is made entirely by hand, there will be small variations even in cards of the same design. Cards are packaged and sealed in a cellophane bag and will ship from Memphis, TN. They are available for purchase here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!

1 comment: