Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In the beginning...

I have always wanted to start selling my greeting cards, but due to my hectic job I have never felt comfortable opening my own shop on Etsy. My hours are sporadic, and I feel that customer service would surely suffer. My job has not changed, but my sister recently opened her own shop, Calligraphy by Deanna and she provides exceptional customer service. She specializes in beautiful hand-addressed wedding invitations, place cards, save-the-dates, etc. You can now find a few handmade and truly unique greeting cards for modest prices at her shop. Each card has been left blank inside and out, but can be customized with my sister's stunning calligraphy to suit your needs. See Etsy post for more details. Below are some of the cards that I created that are available for purchase.










Each card is constructed completely by hand from the cutting and scoring of the base to the design and creation of the small dresses.

Specifications:
Materials: 118 lb. white cotton cardstock base, shimmering cardstock in 4 vibrant colors, glittered tulle, 1/4" white satin ribbon, foam dimensional
Cards are sold individually and come with white envelope handcrafted by me. I use remoistenable envelope glue that works exactly like the glue on envelopes that you can buy in stores.
Size: Standard A2 card and envelope: Card measures 4 1/4"x5 1/2", envelope measures 4 3/8"x 5 3/4"

Because each card is made entirely by hand, there will be small variations even in cards of the same design. Cards are packaged and sealed in a cellophane bag and will ship from Memphis, TN. They are availabe for purchase here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!


No comments:

Post a Comment