Saturday, July 5, 2014

Die Cut 'Thank you' in Circles

As promised, here are the cards that I created using the letters that were cut out from yesterday's project. I had originally place the letters directly onto the cardstock, but it seem so flat and uninteresting. So I decided to place each letter in a circle and now I have a simple, yet finished looked. You may have noticed that the "s" is missing and that is because it would have been too wide to fit on a standard A2 card. The "you" is handwritten in black ink. As for the missing "s"'s I will save them for some monogram stationery for my mother. Waste not!






Materials: White, light gray, colored cardstock, Hero Arts Uppercase Alphabet die, permanent black pen.
Size: Standard A2 4.25" x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Links can be found on the right-hand side of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment