Friday, July 4, 2014

'Thanks' Die-cut with Stitching

Similar to some cards that I have made in the past, these cards were created using a steel alphabet die. To get the letters straight, I taped the letter dies together and cut out the sentiment in one shot. I saved the lettes that were cut out of this paper and will show cards created with them in tomorrows post. After I ran the paper through the die cut machine, I adhered to to a card base and used zigzag stitching to add some texture.






Materials: White cardstock, patterned paper, Hero Arts Uppercase Alphabet die, sewing machine
Size: Standard A2 4.25" x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Links can be found on the right-hand side of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment