Saturday, June 14, 2014

Glitter Frame with Heart

Here is a card that I created for this months simplicity challenge; found here. The frame is created with gold glitter and double sided adhesive. The white border and heart were painted on with watered down white acrylic paint.




Materials: Kraft cardstock, gold glitter, 0.25" wide double-sided adhesive, white acrylic paint, black marker, Fiskars corner edger.
Size: Standard A2 4.25" x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!

1 comment:

  1. pretty....sparkly....fun....
    So happy you joined us at OLS.

    ReplyDelete