Friday, June 13, 2014

Hello Plaid Tag

Awhile back, I showed several cards using a strip of flowers cut from a sheet of patterned paper - (to see previous post, click here). I had some leftover pieces of flower (and since they were so lovingly cut, I decided not to trash them). I colored them a darker pink to match the plaid and added a handwritten sentiment. 



Materials: White cardstock, patterned paper, sharpie, organza ribbon, embroidery floss
Size: Approx 2" x 3.5"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment