Saturday, June 7, 2014

Owl Miniature Cards

Sometimes, you just need a little card to tuck into a gift or flowers. That is exacltly why I created these  miniature cards. The owl image is so versatile: it can be used for adults, kids, and lots of occasions. I just love stamps that have lots of uses! The owls were created by stamping in light ink and then coloring with colored pencils.

On the pink card, I would like to point out that I used cheap embossing ink. You can tell because the image is not very crisp or clean. This can be a nice effect when you're not looking for neatness. I usually only use versamark ink for emobossing now, though. It nearly always gives a nice image.





Materials: Stamps - TPC Studio whimsical Birds, American Crafts thanks (border and oval frame), Inks - Memento New sprout and Angel Pink, embossing ink (cheapy brand), white embossing powder, embroidery floss.
Size: Approx 3x2"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that work well for me. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for the use of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment