Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Simple DIY Painted Monogram

This is a fast, easy, and inexpensive way to create your own unique stationery. The great part is that you can use whatever color cardstock or paint that you want. You could even add some shimmer or glitter to the paint for a little extra something!

To start out, I cut my cardstock to 4.25" x 11" then scored it and folded it. After that, I simply marked lightly with pencil the spot where I wanted my letters to go. Then I took some white acrylic paint that I watered down (about 50/50 water-paint ratio). I used a big bulky paint brush because I like the imperfect look. Then I outlined the edges with the same paint mixture. Easy peasy! And, you can betcha that no one else will have another just like it!




Materials: Black cardstock, white acrylic paint
Size: Standard A2 4.25" x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment