Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Debossed Thank you

Alphabet steel dies can be expensive. That's why I'm always trying to get the most of out them. Here is another way that you can use steel dies - emboss with them. To get this effect, you have to work with your machine a little bit to find the perfect thickness. I have a cuttlebug, but you could use any of the die-cutting/embossing machines. I first put down an A plate, then a B plate, then some layers of old Tshirt scraps, then my paper that I wanted embossed, then the steel dies, then another B plate. I used cotton letterpress paper as it tends to emboss beautifully; see for yourself!



Specifications:
Materials: Sturdy white cardstock MFT steel die - Die-namics by the Letters
Size: Standard A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!



No comments:

Post a Comment