Saturday, May 24, 2014

Simple String Thinking of You

Certain occasion don't need a lot of "fluff". I found myself needing a card for someone at work who is going through a rough time, but all of my cards seemed inappropriate for the occasion. They were all too feminine, or the focal point wasn't just right, or the sentiment didn't fit. Either way, this card is generic enough to work for lots of occasions, but unique enough to let your loved one know that you truly do care.





Materials: White cardstock, Sting, black gel pen
Size: Standard A2 card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment