Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Love with Heart

Another great idea for simple cards it making the focal point the sentiment, but exchanging a letter with some kind of image. Think of all the possibilities! The letter "o" certainly lends itself to being easily swapped out with anything round, but with a little bit of creativity, I'll bet you could replace lots of other letters too!




Materials: White cardstock, heart sticker embellishment, black gel pen
Size: Standard A2 card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment