Friday, May 23, 2014

Stitched Banner

I have a ton of colored cardstock that I've acquired over the years, but more and more I'm just using white and customizing it to make it work with my project. In this card, I just colored white cardstock (for the most part) so that I could achieve an entire color spectrum. Whether you have lots of colored cardstock or just white, this effect is simple to reproduce and has  certain visual appeal.





Materials: White cardstock, Bic Markers, stitching with white quilting thread
Size: Standard A2 card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment