Monday, May 5, 2014

Heart and Triangles Card

Hello and welcome! I have more projects to share using dictionary paper! If you look back at my previous post, you know that I created some triangles in the process of creating the arrows. Well, you can take all those scraps and you make something unique!




By marking lightly with pencil, you can make sure your designs is straight, and again make sure the text is going the right way! The heart is cut from solid red cardstock paper and popped up on foam dimensional.

This card can be used on so many occasions! Weddings, anniversaries, or just to show someone that you love them!

Materials: White cardstock, dictionary paper, red cardstock, foam dimensional
Size: Standard A2 card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!


No comments:

Post a Comment