Saturday, May 3, 2014

Glitter Thank You

Hello and welcome! Don't you just love glitter! So many sparkles and bold colors makes my heart happy. Here are a few cards that are full of happy! These were created with an alphabet die cut, white cardstock, liquid glue, and of course, glitter!









Make sure that whatever paper your're adhering the glitter to is a similar color to the glitter you're using. I used white letters and colored glitter, but the edges were not clean at all and it looked, well, terrible! I had to go back in with a Bic marker to the white cardstock to make the edges cleaner. It would have been easier and prettier if I had used color cardstock in a similar to color to the glitter to start off with!

Materials: White cardstock, glitter, liquid glue, colored cardstock (same color as glitter), MFT die-namics by the letters.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment