Friday, May 2, 2014

Masked Thank You

Hello and welcome! Today, I have created a card using some Heidi Swapp letters and a masking technique with 2 colors of glimmer mist. The letters do not come with any adhesive, so I applied some removable adhesive, stuck them on some watercolor paper, sprayed with glimmer mist, and removed the letters. The letters are not completely flat on the back, so that don't sit flat on the paper even with adhesive. So, the masked effect is not sharp or clean by any means, but I think that it works with the "messy-looking" design. And the best part, the letters can be reused as many times as you want for this technique if you keep reapplying the adhesive.




Size: Standard A2 card size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!


No comments:

Post a Comment