Monday, May 12, 2014

Scraps Thank You

Scraps, scraps, scraps. I am ALWAYS looking for ways to use 'em. It's a losing battle, I'll admit it (I feel like I'm always creating more scraps no matter how many "scrap cards" I may make), but at least it's a great crafter's challenge! Here is a card that I created using lots of paper strips to essentially create my own patterned paper. It's a great way to get just the right colors that you want and (of course) to use up those scraps. I decided to overlap the sentiment and make it a little crooked because I needed to offset the straightness of the stripes for visual appeal.




Materials:
White cardstock, paper scraps in assorted colors/patterns, MFT die-namics by the letters
Size: Standard A2 card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment