Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Silly Love Card

Sometimes, just get a silly idea in your head and it just doesn't leave. I made a card similar to this years ago and it was so cute that I just had to make another one. I like to think of these little guys as microbes - fun, loving microbes. This would make a truly unique gift for a special couple!




Materials: White cardstock, patterned paper, 4mm wiggley eyes, red cardstock
Size: Standard A2 card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment