Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Die Cut Thank You

Hello and welcome! I had made these thank you cards ages ago, but had never gotten around to posting them! These are simple "thanks" cards that were created with white cardstock, patterned paper, and a craft die. To give the cards dimension, the white panel is popped up with 1/8 foam dimensional.








Double-sided adhesive foam dimensional is relatively inexpensive, but this card does use a lot of it. To help offset the cost a bit, I bought a large pack of fun foam that I just cut to the size that I need. You can get a pack that will last a lifetime for about $5. This method does require liquid glue and a little more time and patience, but it's what works for me. I did use the self-adhesive foam for the small pieces, because liquid glue can be quite messy if not done "just so".

Specifications:
Materials: Sturdy white cardstock, patterned paper, foam dimensionals, MFT steel die - Die-namics by the Letters
Size: Card is just shy of standard A1 or 4bar card size 4 3/4" x 3 1/4". Envelope is the standard A1/4bar size of 5 1/8" x 3 5/8"

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Disclosures:
I use the craft products that I like to use. I am not paid by anyone or any entity for marketing of the various products that I may mention on this blog.

If you like what you see, I invite you to follow my blog or visit me on my pinterest or Etsy sites! Just see the right-hand side of the screen!




No comments:

Post a Comment